- Green Lipped Mussel Known To Help Support Healthy Mobile Joints
- Prebiotic Mos And Fos To Aid The Production Of Healthy Bacteria In The Digestive System
- A Blend Of Pomegranate And Cranberry Extracts Rich In Health Promoting Natural Antioxidants
- Spirulina Rich In Protein And Omega 3 Oils To Help Promote A Supple Skin And Lustrous Coat
- Citrus Extract To Help Support Oral Health
Harringtons Hypoallergenic Rich in Lamb with Brown Rice is a complete pet food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
Composition: Whole Rice, Lamb Meal (20%), Oats, Barley, Brown Rice (8%), Lucerne, Poultry Fat, Poultry Gravy, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Citrus Extract (0.15%), Prebiotic FOS (0.1%), Prebiotic MOS (0.1%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.05%), Yucca Extract (0.025%), Spirulina (0.015%), Oregano (0.015%), Parsley (0.015%), Sage (0.015%), Tomato (0.015%), Pomegranate Extract (0.015%), Cranberry Extract (0.015%), Rosehip (0.01%).
Analytical Constituents Protein 21%, Fat Content 11%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 16,000 iu, Vitamin D 3 1600 iu, Vitamin E 500 mg, Vitamin C 50 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 200 mg, Manganous Oxide 154 mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 97 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.3 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.29 mg, Antioxidant (contains rosemary and tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidants)
Always ensure you dog has access to plenty of fresh drinking water at all times.